[https://ci.jenkins.io]: Windows CI env missing io.sundr:sundr-codegen:jar

Craig Barber

Feb 7, 2019, 4:48:45 PM2/7/19
to Jenkins Developers
Noticed this when I created a PR for the google-kubernetes-engine plugin today. The linux build finishes properly, however it looks like the Windows run is getting stock on this error:

[ERROR] [ERROR] 'dependencies.dependency.systemPath' for com.sun:tools:jar must specify an absolute path but is /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-jdk/jre/../lib/tools.jar @ io.sundr:sundr-codegen:[unknown-version], C:\Jenkins\workspace\le-kubernetes-engine-plugin_PR-4@tmp\m2repo\io\sundr\sundr-codegen\0.9.2\sundr-codegen-0.9.2.pom, line 54, column 19

Jesse Glick

Feb 8, 2019, 9:23:28 AM2/8/19
to Jenkins Dev
On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 4:48 PM 'Craig Barber' via Jenkins Developers
<jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> The linux build finishes properly

By luck only. Commented in the PR.

Craig Barber

Feb 8, 2019, 1:43:17 PM2/8/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jesse. I removed the k8s client to eliminate that error. However, now it seems a pathing issue is manifesting for the first time with unit tests: https://ci.jenkins.io/blue/organizations/jenkins/Plugins%2Fgoogle-kubernetes-engine-plugin/detail/PR-4/3/pipeline

Has there been a change to the Windows CI env? We didn't have theses issues until recently.

Craig Barber
Software Engineer
Cloud Graphite: Platforms