Windows zip empty

Steven Stangle

Oct 10, 2016, 12:53:19 PM10/10/16
to Jenkins Developers
It appears the 2.19.1 windows zip is empty...

Oliver Gondža

Oct 11, 2016, 3:09:37 AM10/11/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Kohsuke Kawaguchi, R Tyler Croy
On 2016-10-10 18:53, Steven Stangle wrote:
> It appears the 2.19.1 windows zip is empty...
> http://mirrors.jenkins-ci.org/windows-stable/

Indeed. It seem to affect only that one release. Kohsuke, tyler, can you
have a look?

--
oliver

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oct 11, 2016, 10:30:14 AM10/11/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, R Tyler Croy

Rather, I have rebuilt the 2.19.1 package and it's already on mirrors.jenkins.io

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 7:30 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org> wrote:
My bad. Cygwin on that box had some strange issue that apparently went away when I rebooted the box.

I rebuild the 2.19.1 package.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oct 11, 2016, 10:30:31 AM10/11/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, R Tyler Croy
My bad. Cygwin on that box had some strange issue that apparently went away when I rebooted the box.

I rebuild the 2.19.1 package.

Slide

Oct 11, 2016, 11:02:55 AM10/11/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, R Tyler Croy

If you have windows 10 anniversary edition, I'd highly recommend the Ubuntu for Windows over Cygwin.