2019 Elections: voting has begun

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Nov 12, 2019, 6:52:15 PM11/12/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
The voting has begun! It'll remain open until Nov 24th 5pm PT.

If you have already registered, you should see 3 email in your box for 3 positions that are contended. Please follow the link in those emails to cast your vote. If you haven't registered, you should have already received emils to solicit your registration.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Richard Bywater

Nov 15, 2019, 3:37:55 PM11/15/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
A few hours ago I received another three poll emails even though I previously had voted. Is that expected and/or should I revote?

Richard.

Slide

Nov 15, 2019, 3:42:05 PM11/15/19
to Jenkins Developer List
I received the same thing, but when I clicked on the links, it said I had already voted.

Richard Bywater

Nov 15, 2019, 3:46:30 PM11/15/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Ah good to know. Didn't want to click on the links in case it messed things up :)

Richard.

Tracy Miranda

Nov 15, 2019, 3:54:32 PM11/15/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Seems that will adding it additional registrants to the poll, the whole csv list was added which resulted in resend of the votes.
Fortunately it does not mess up the votes for those who have already voted.

(Adding to list of things for the retro...)

Tracy