Kohsuke's next chapter

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Jan 23, 2020, 11:28:47 AM1/23/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

2020 is going to be a year of change for me. I just posted this to explain what that means.

The past few years saw a rise of the new wave of leaders. So I'm making this move with peace knowing that this project is in good hands

It was a true joy and pleasure to see this project grow over the years. I met so many people because of this, many of them became my lifelong friends. It's not an overstatement to say it defined a key part of my life. Thank you for being a part of that journey, and looking forward to more awesome things that come out of this project in the future.

Cheers!
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi