[ANN] mailing list for JAM coordination

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oct 2, 2015, 1:26:37 PM10/2/15
to eve...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkins...@googlegroups.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Going forward, Alyssa is going to spend more time with JAM, so I created a mailing list for her for that to coordinate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jenkinsci-jam

This is a part of the attempt to make it easier for those who are involved in the community but not in the development of Jenkins.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Alyssa Tong

Oct 5, 2015, 6:05:43 PM10/5/15
to Jenkins Dev, eve...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkinsci-users
If anyone is interested in becoming a Jenkins Area Meetup (JAM) organizer please see HERE for suggestions on how to get started. And if you're not able to become an organizer we're always in need of: speakers, food sponsors, venue sponsors, recording sponsors.

Who's in it with me? :o)

thnx
alyssa