[EVENT]: Calling for Jenkins submissions

Alyssa Tong

Mar 18, 2020, 4:31:00 PM3/18/20
to jenkinsci-users, Jenkins Dev
Hi All,

DevOps World, formerly known as DevOps World | Jenkins World, is now accepting Jenkins submissions.  Jenkins still play an important role in this conference - there will be Jenkins tracks, Jenkins contributor summit, Jenkins ask the experts, and it will continue to be the largest gathering for Jenkins contributors.  We hope to receive many wonderful Jenkins stories.

Message about COVID-19
In light of the global health concerns due to the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), CloudBees, event organizer will continue to monitor and make any necessary changes as the situation evolves. If the conference must be canceled at a later date due to guidance from public health authorities, the event will be held virtually and all CFP submissions will be reviewed for potential inclusion.

BR,
alyssa

Alyssa Tong

Apr 28, 2020, 9:27:43 PM4/28/20
to jenkinsci-users, Jenkins Dev
Hi All,

The Call for proposal for DevOps World has been extended to May 18. If you haven't submitted your Jenkins and or CI CD talk, you now have until May 18 to submit.

BR,
alyssa

Victor Martinez

Jun 2, 2020, 10:05:24 AM6/2/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for your heads up, I hope you are doing great, just a quick one: I'd like to volunteer to be a member of review committee for the upcoming DevOps World, who should I ask for permissions?

Thanks again :)

Alyssa Tong

Jun 2, 2020, 11:27:56 AM6/2/20
to Jenkins Dev
Hi Victor,

Thank you so much for volunteering. I'll include your name to the list of reviewers. The CFP is closing this Friday, the plan is to begin voting on June 8. Standby for more details to come. Thank you again.

BR,
alyssa

Marky Jackson

Jun 2, 2020, 11:31:07 AM6/2/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Good morning. I hope all is well and you and the family are healthy and mentally well in these crazy days.
I too would like to be on the review committee.
Thank you.

{
    "regards" : {
         "name" : “marky”,
         "phone" : "+1 (408) 464 2965”,
         "email" : “marky.r...@gmail.com",
         "team" : “jackson5“,
 “role” : “software engineer"
     }
 }

Slide

Jun 2, 2020, 11:51:23 AM6/2/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I would also like to help.

Thanks!

Alyssa Tong

Jun 2, 2020, 1:14:50 PM6/2/20
to Jenkins Dev
Sweet! Thank you Marky and Slide :o)..'tis greatly appreciated.