How to hide files in WorkSpace

phanikumar

Oct 26, 2017, 11:48:49 AM10/26/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I had a requirement where I need to hide the Secret key files with Jenkins
plugin. On the other hand, I need workspace files to be available for
access. I found .git files visible in the workspace which are hidden files.
Any suggestion is really appreciated.

--
Sent from: http://jenkins-ci.361315.n4.nabble.com/Jenkins-dev-f387835.html

Jesse Glick

Oct 26, 2017, 2:20:34 PM10/26/17
to Jenkins Dev
On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:48 AM, phanikumar
<phanikumar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I had a requirement where I need to hide the Secret key files with Jenkins
> plugin. On the other hand, I need workspace files to be available for
> access.

You can find example code using recommended idioms in the
`credentials-binding` plugin.

Robert Sandell

Oct 27, 2017, 5:08:25 AM10/27/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com