how do you change the default assignee / ower of a plugin's component in jira ?

Gabe Montero

Jan 12, 2018, 2:50:59 PM1/12/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I promise I've been hunting in the various wiki's etc. for about 30 minutes,
as well as various internet searches.

Is it as easy as say a new PR to change the order of the developers
in the associated jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/permissions yml file?

thanks

Slide

Jan 12, 2018, 2:52:16 PM1/12/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
This is done via the jenkins-admin bot on IRC, so if you join there (or just speak up if you are already there) it will be easiest.

Oleg Nenashev

Jan 12, 2018, 4:43:22 PM1/12/18
to Jenkins Developers
Yes, it can be changed via IRC Bot. The docs is here: https://jenkins.io/projects/infrastructure/ircbot/#issue-tracker-management
I agree the documentation is far from perfect. Probably we could create a "Plugin maintainer cheat sheet" or so to have main links on a single page.

BR, Oleg

Daniel Beck

Jan 12, 2018, 6:05:29 PM1/12/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Filing INFRA issues will also do the trick.