Trademark Sublicensing Request: Day of Jenkins [as code]

Ewelina Wilkosz

Jun 13, 2018, 5:24:26 AM6/13/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, j...@praqma.net
On behalf of Praqma, I’d like to request the permission to use the following name that uses ‘Jenkins’ in it: ” Day of Jenkins [as code] ”

This is the new name of the event that we called “Day of Jenkins”, which is a previously approved mark. This event will focus on Jenkins Configuration as Code, so we simply wanted to highlight this focus in the event name, as a special edition of Day of Jenkins. Many of you will be involved (already Kohsuke and Nicolas).

I’ve put this up as an agenda for the June 20th project meeting to be able to get a decision there. If you have any concerns or objections, please chime in on this thread prior to the meeting, so that we can address them.

You can find out more about the event here: https://www.code-conf.com/2018/day-of-jenkins-as-code/ and we hope to see many of you.

Thank you.
Best,

Ewelina

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 13, 2018, 3:59:34 PM6/13/18
to Jenkins Developers
+1 from me.

Could you please add the trademark approval discussion to the governance meeting agenda?

BR, Oleg

Daniel Beck

Jun 13, 2018, 4:48:55 PM6/13/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 13. Jun 2018, at 21:59, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could you please add the trademark approval discussion to the governance meeting agenda?
> https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Governance+Meeting+Agenda

It's been added 12 hours ago. Still getting a cached version?

Alyssa Tong

Jun 13, 2018, 5:07:56 PM6/13/18
to Jenkins Dev
I don't see any issues w/ this request, +1 from me.

BR,
alyssa

Mark Waite

Jun 13, 2018, 8:07:00 PM6/13/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me.

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 1:48 PM, Daniel Beck <m...@beckweb.net> wrote:

> On 13. Jun 2018, at 21:59, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Could you please add the trademark approval discussion to the governance meeting agenda?
> https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Governance+Meeting+Agenda

It's been added 12 hours ago. Still getting a cached version?

Baptiste Mathus

Jun 14, 2018, 3:52:24 AM6/14/18
to Jenkins Developers, j...@praqma.net
Given "Day Of Jenkins was already approved in the past, I am +1 on this.

@Ewelina can you please find the governance meeting minutes link where last year's request got approved, and post it here?
I think referencing the approval from last year will make it even more a no-brainer.

Thanks!

Ewelina Wilkosz

Jun 14, 2018, 3:55:51 AM6/14/18
to Jenkins Developers