JiraTestResultReporter plugin

Pavel Zaikin

Sep 11, 2020, 8:18:12 AM9/11/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

because https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-61171 JiraTestResultReporter doesn't work with JiraCloud instances. I've made PR to solve this (https://github.com/jenkinsci/JiraTestResultReporter-plugin/pull/16) but couldn't find anybody to check and merge this to release fixed version (for our instance of Jenkins I've made own build of the plugin and we work with them).

Who can help with merging this PR and releasing plugin? How to deal with this?

Ullrich Hafner

Sep 11, 2020, 8:24:36 AM9/11/20
to Jenkins Developers
Seems that there is no activity in the project anymore (latest commit was in 2018). Did you try to get in touch with the developers?

Pavel Zaikin

Sep 11, 2020, 12:01:37 PM9/11/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I wrote an email to Andrei Tuicu (got it from github) and mention maintainers in Jira and PR, but no luck to get an answer.

пт, 11 сент. 2020 г. в 17:24, Ullrich Hafner <ullrich...@gmail.com>:

--
С уважением, Заикин П.В.
+7-912-815-43-66

Pavel Zaikin

Oct 21, 2020, 2:25:54 PM10/21/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Can anybody help with this?  Or can I request access to do it myself?

Mark Waite

Oct 21, 2020, 3:23:49 PM10/21/20
to jenkinsci-dev
You can request to adopt the plugin so that you can do it yourself.

Plugin adoption for an unmaintained plugin typically needs a two week period to allow the current maintainers sufficient time to respond.