jenkins plugin, only the old version shown in the update center

Yuanbo Han

May 5, 2015, 8:45:49 PM5/5/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm using " mvn release:prepare release:perform" to build and upload my jenkins plugin, it is successful when I first create my plugin and it appears in the update center (bearychat 1.0), but when I update it to 1.2 or 1.3, it won't work, but my build process is successful. Can anyone help?

attachments are 2 screen capture.

build success.png
build-command.png

Vincent Latombe

May 6, 2015, 2:27:03 AM5/6/15
to Jenkins Dev
It's a known issue (too old maven-release-plugin, not compatible with recent gits), update your parent POM to 1.580 at least to get the fix.

Vincent

Adrien Lecharpentier

May 6, 2015, 3:36:45 AM5/6/15
to Jenkins Dev
You can also add, in dependencyManagement, the maven-release-plugin in version 2.5.1. That will do it to.

-- Adrien