Re: Artifact Deployer plugin

Sean Turner

Jul 11, 2017, 7:36:00 AM7/11/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, gregory....@gmail.com, schr...@cloudbees.com
Needed to join the group to send the message!

On Tue, Jul 11, 2017 at 11:46 AM, Sean Turner <seantu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Current client is using this heavily, so could you please add me as a maintainer so I can sort out some of the security issues e.g. SECURITY-294 and "make this plugin great again". I'm not really a Java dev but can get my head around this I think.

github: seanturner83
jenkins: seanturner83

KR,

Sean

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 16, 2017, 4:55:32 AM7/16/17
to Jenkins Developers, gregory....@gmail.com, schr...@cloudbees.com, Adrien Lecharpentier
Hi Sean,

This plugin is up for adoption, hence we do not need extra confirmations,

On the other hand, I see that Adrien Lecharpentier has done the release in the past. I doubt he wants to be a maintainer, but let's give him a chance to comment in this thread.

Best regards,
Oleg

Adrien Lecharpentier

Jul 16, 2017, 6:52:13 AM7/16/17
to Oleg Nenashev, Jenkins Developers, gregory....@gmail.com, schr...@cloudbees.com
It has been a long time since I had a look at this plugin. I can help you if you need but I'm OOO for the next week.

@Oleg: let's add Sean as a maintainer.

Best regards,
-- Adrien

Oleg Nenashev

Jul 16, 2017, 7:06:10 AM7/16/17
to Adrien Lecharpentier, Jenkins Developers, Grégory Boissinot, schr...@cloudbees.com
Thanks Adrien!

Sean, I have added you to the plugin developers group and made you a default assignee in the plugin.
When you request upload permissions in https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/, please reference this thread.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev