repo-plugin: stalled pull requests

Typz

Sep 16, 2020, 5:14:43 AM9/16/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, rsan...@cloudbees.com, a...@exys.org, bjar...@gmail.com
Hello,

I made a 2 pull requests to repo-plugin a few months back, to correctly handle multiple checkout from a single job (https://github.com/jenkinsci/repo-plugin/pull/62) and fix changelog when shallow checkout is used (https://github.com/jenkinsci/repo-plugin/pull/63)

Can anybody give some feedback, or merge the pull requests?

If needed, I can also participate in maintenance of the plugin (my GitHub username is Typz, and Jenkins infrastructure account is typz)

Best regards,

--
Francois

Robert Sandell

Sep 22, 2020, 3:37:44 AM9/22/20
to Jenkins Developer List, Typz
I'm having less and less time to handle pull requests on the repo-plugin. So it's OK for me to have Typz added as a maintainer.

@Typz add yourself to this file and make a PR so the admins can do their thing: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-repo.yml

/B
--
Robert Sandell
Senior Software Engineer

Twitter: robert_sandell

Typz

Sep 22, 2020, 6:25:24 AM9/22/20
to Robert Sandell, Jenkins Developer List