Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin Maintainer

Richard Bywater

Aug 28, 2018, 10:05:49 PM8/28/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Just wanted to put out a call to see who identifies with being the maintainer for the Bitbucket Branch Source Plugin at the moment.

Reason I ask is that there's a few PRs building up at the moment and one of them ( https://github.com/jenkinsci/bitbucket-branch-source-plugin/pull/115 ) would be of great use for those of us who use a different URL for HTTP & SSH.

Thanks in advance :)
Richard.

Antonio Muñiz

Aug 30, 2018, 3:19:06 AM8/30/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Review done.

Antonio Muñiz
Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.

Antonio Muñiz

Aug 30, 2018, 3:47:21 AM8/30/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
BTW, I'm one of the maintainers, but I'd like to get at least one more review from another maintainer.

Richard Bywater

Aug 31, 2018, 2:09:44 AM8/31/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Antonio - I've actually just taken a closer look based on your comment and added another one as I do wonder why we don't just use the clone link in both HTTP & SSH cases.

(Started off trying to get the PR merged faster and ended up possibly slowing it down - oops :) )

Cheers
Richard.

Joseph P

Aug 31, 2018, 4:43:21 PM8/31/18
to Jenkins Developers
I am pretty familiar with the code base, contributed and reviewed a lot of the PRs, so if your up for it wouldn't mind being the second maintainer.
Also maintainer on the bitbucket webhook plugin for non native webhook bitbucket.

💪

Michael Neale

Sep 2, 2018, 8:10:33 PM9/2/18
to Jenkins Developers
I think we can still grant committer access via the irc bot (but will need to be added to permissions repo) - Antonio that makes sense? Interest is increasing in this plugin.

Antonio Muñiz

Sep 3, 2018, 6:05:29 AM9/3/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Sure! You are "casz" on GitHub, right? Thanks for all your contributions!

Send a PR to https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-cloudbees-bitbucket-branch-source.yml to include yourself in the committers list. It needs approvals by 2 maintainers (I think). You have mine already :)

Baptiste Mathus

Sep 4, 2018, 5:20:35 PM9/4/18
to Jenkins Developers
Commit access is still only granted by the bot. As Michael said.

As Antonio approved it, I just granted casz commit access to the plugin. As usual, the invitation must be accepted first so it takes effect.

[23:16] <+     batmat> | jenkins-admin: hello old friend
[23:16] <@jenkins-adm> | Hello batmat!
[23:17] <+     batmat> | jenkins-admin: make casz committer on bitbucket-branch-source-plugin
[23:17] <@jenkins-adm> | Added casz as a GitHub committer for repository bitbucket-branch-source-plugin
[23:17] <+     batmat> | jenkins-admin

Filing a PR as described by Antonio is going to be needed to if Joseph wants to be able to also release.

Antonio Muñiz

Sep 5, 2018, 4:54:43 AM9/5/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com