credentials vs doFillxxItems collision

nicolas de loof

May 23, 2018, 5:35:36 PM5/23/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in a plugin I'm developing I need to let end-user configure credentials and an organisation ID selected from a list. This list is populated based on selected credentials.

The issue I have is that doFillOrganisationIdItems() is invoked as form is rendered with empty credentials, seems to me there's some race condition as the credentials select list get populated in parallel. But doFillOrganisationIdItems never get invoked with the actually selected credentialsId

Does this ring any bell ? Known bug ? Possible workaround ?

Antonio Muñiz

Jun 1, 2018, 5:54:13 AM6/1/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

The same approach is used in other plugins (credentials load and items load based on selected credentials), and it works fine.
Maybe you can compare your code with that.

Antonio Muñiz
Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.