collabnet plugin maintainer update

John and Kristen McNally

Mar 29, 2021, 12:36:09 PM3/29/21
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I'm listed as a maintainer for the collabnet plugin. However, I have not worked on the project for some time. I've tried to see if I could add a new developer to the team at:

But it appears I do not have permission to do so.

Can someone give Arun Pandurangan access?
github username: arunpandurangan

He should have as full permission as possible to maintain the plugin.

If this is something I should be able to do myself, a link to the howto would be appreciated.

Thank you,
John McNally
username: jmcnally

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 2, 2021, 10:16:30 AM4/2/21
to Jenkins Developers
Hello John,

I have granted Arun the GitHub permissions.
For granting the release permissions, a Jenkins account is needed (e.g. it is used to log into Jira).

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev