Request maintainer/co-maintainer for vstestrunner-plugin

Joseph P

Jan 24, 2019, 1:45:27 PM1/24/19
to Jenkins Developers, Erik Goughnour
Hi

This is my official request for maintainership of vstestrunner-plugin

@Erik Goughnour You never got the chance to look at the PRs after previous attempts at getting the open PRs merged.

Best regards
Joseph Petersen

Feb 7, 2019, 3:43:17 PM2/7/19
to Jenkins Developers
14 days have passed :)

Baptiste Mathus

Feb 7, 2019, 4:22:54 PM2/7/19
to Jenkins Developers
Done!
Thanks and welcome again :P.

Remember to file a permission PR when you need to release.

-- Baptiste

Joseph P

Feb 7, 2019, 5:02:28 PM2/7/19
to Jenkins Developers

On Thursday, February 7, 2019 at 10:22:54 PM UTC+1, Baptiste Mathus wrote:
Done!
Thanks and welcome again :P.

Remember to file a permission PR when you need to release.

-- Baptiste

Le jeu. 7 févr. 2019 à 21:43, Joseph P <jose...@gmail.com> a écrit :
14 days have passed :)