Ask for security contact without maintainers approval

Manuel Ramón León Jiménez

Nov 18, 2020, 6:34:11 AM11/18/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

We, the Foundation Security members have filed several PRs to help on addressing security vulnerabilities on several plugins. You can find them with this filter:

We still have pending this one: https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/pull/1708 The current maintainers didn't answer so far.

Do you agree to move forward and add us as security contact? We can help in addressing security issues. We cannot commit to becoming maintainers though.

Specially to Security members: Daniel Beck and others.

Thank you.

Baptiste Mathus

Nov 18, 2020, 6:44:56 AM11/18/20
to Jenkins Developers, stefan....@gmail.com
Adding Stefan in the thread, using the email I could find from the commits on the gradle plugin.

@Stefan:
Thanks!

Manuel Ramón León Jiménez

Nov 18, 2020, 10:20:16 AM11/18/20