How to identify the compatibility plugins

YanJun Shi

Nov 27, 2019, 12:38:55 AM11/27/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,
    all
    At PluginManager I choose the compatibility plugin is the same as selecting all plugins, and I don’t know how to identify the compatibility plugins.

YanJun Shi

Dec 2, 2019, 9:31:34 PM12/2/19
to Jenkins Developers
Maybe I didn't describe it clearly. When I use Jenkins, I find that the effect of selecting 'all' and 'compatibility' in 'plugins manager' is the same, I want to know how to distinguish between compatible plugins.

Ullrich Hafner

Dec 3, 2019, 1:25:39 AM12/3/19
to Jenkins Developers
I think your question is better suited for the users list.

YanJun Shi

Dec 3, 2019, 1:33:11 AM12/3/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
okay. I'll send that to the users list. Thanks.

--
Shi Yanjun(yJunS)

Gavin Mogan

Dec 3, 2019, 1:59:13 AM12/3/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
If your looking for how it works

Looks like it runs through each plugin in the table looking for ones that don't have warnings.

As for which plugins have warnings and which dont, or how things are compatible /shrug