Maintainer for webhook-step-plugin

Slide

Jul 16, 2019, 11:42:09 AM7/16/19
to cpit...@gmail.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I wanted to propose myself being added as a maintainer to the webhook-step-plugin. There are some PR's that would be good to merge that have been around for some time. I am using this plugin at work and would like to get those PR's merged into a formal release (I am using a self-built version right now).

I CC'd the maintainer on this email. The plugin is not currently up for adoption, but there has not been a release in some time.(Last release Oct 17, 2017).

Thanks,

Alex

Slide

Sep 3, 2019, 2:56:13 PM9/3/19
to cpit...@gmail.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
There has been no response from the maintainer for longer than the 2 week timeout period we normally have. Any -1's on this or can I proceed?

Gavin

Sep 3, 2019, 3:07:40 PM9/3/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, cpit...@gmail.com
I know you asked about -1, but I'm +1 ing

Baptiste Mathus

Sep 5, 2019, 6:06:04 AM9/5/19
to Jenkins Developers
Please proceed indeed. Timeout is expired, so +1 as Gavin is saying. Thanks a lot Alex!