Redirects for wiki plugin pages

Gavin

Feb 4, 2020, 3:12:38 PM2/4/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Jenkin...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

Tyler and I just finished merging a chance to the wiki http configs to redirect plugin docs from wiki to the plugin site whenever possible.

I generated the list as best I could from existing plugin data, and some limited http log scanning, but could have missed things.

For example, https://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/AWS+CodeBuild+Plugin now goes to https://plugins.jenkins.io/aws-codebuild which should help with people being able to find docs (wiki were so slow in the past).

Gavin

Slide

Feb 4, 2020, 3:16:20 PM2/4/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Jenkin...@lists.jenkins-ci.org, jenkin...@googlegroups.com