Request to adopt and co-maintain jira-trigger plugin

Pavel Zaikin

Oct 26, 2020, 9:24:30 AM10/26/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

Github account: zztalker
Jenkins Infra Account: zaikinpv

Sure, if @Wisen Tanasa does not have an objection.

WBR, Pavel Zaikin.

Gavin Mogan

Oct 26, 2020, 1:17:41 PM10/26/20
to Jenkins Developers
Since the maintainer is still involved, the easiest way is for the maintainer to add you to https://github.com/orgs/jenkinsci/teams/jira-trigger-plugin-developers
If that team doesn't exist (its private by default, and some older plugins don't have it), then we can get the bot to recreate it

Gavin

Pavel Zaikin

Oct 29, 2020, 2:11:57 AM10/29/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

пн, 26 окт. 2020 г. в 22:17, 'Gavin Mogan' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com>:

Gavin Mogan

Oct 29, 2020, 2:16:19 AM10/29/20
to Jenkins Developers
Teams are usually private to the members only.  So one of the team members can add you. Or one of them can reply to this thread and those of us with access will add you. Or after 2 weeks of no response from maintainers then you can take over. We recommend having open PRs that ping the maintainers in the mean time.