Redirecting to git Hub instead of plugin site

selva vignesh

Nov 6, 2020, 11:48:53 PM11/6/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Team,
I am enhancing features in zohosprints plugin. I am facing a redirection issue when i click the plugin name inside the help tip, Its redirecting to GitHub source repo instead of Jenkins plugin site.

FYI: Already published version of Plugin has been redirected properly. Unfortunately, unpublished plugin is redirecting to the GitHub

Thanks in Advance.

Gavin Mogan

Nov 6, 2020, 11:54:07 PM11/6/20
to Jenkins Developers
What are the differences. Is it the same jenkins install? Same version? I thought either the parent pom or update center made sure the links are to the plugin center.

Its really hard to diagnose "something went wrong".

selva vignesh

Nov 7, 2020, 12:34:25 AM11/7/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavin,
Old one is latest version of published version.
Enhanced plugin is not yet available In plugin site.
I have manually downloaded from Jenkins master build job.

Daniel Beck

Nov 7, 2020, 4:28:05 AM11/7/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
On Sat, Nov 7, 2020 at 6:34 AM selva vignesh <selvavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Old one is latest version of published version.
Enhanced plugin is not yet available In plugin site.

If it's a plugin not published on Jenkins update sites, the URL it declares in pom.xml is used. (For already published plugins, the declared URL is used to populate the page on plugins.jenkins.io with documentation, so don't change it.) Otherwise private-source plugins would link to pages on plugins.jenkins.io that don't exist. This will change automatically once your plugin is published on Jenkins update sites.