Request to be made a maintainer for the AccuRev Jenkins plugin

Isaac Chou

Dec 3, 2020, 2:44:11 PM12/3/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jenkins developers,

I am the product owner of AccuRev, a commercial SCM product by Micro Focus.  I wish to take over the ownership of maintaining and future development of the AccuRev Jenkins plugin.  Required information for this request as follows:

Link to the plugin: https://plugins.jenkins.io/accurev/

My GitHub username/id: isaacchou for https://github.com/isaacchou

My Jenkins infrastructure account id: isaacchou

Thank you,

Isaac

Gavin Mogan

Dec 3, 2020, 3:41:43 PM12/3/20
to Jenkins Developers
Since it's up for adoption anyways it should be super straight forward.

Isaac Chou

Dec 14, 2020, 4:23:45 PM12/14/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Regarding my request to adopt the Jenkins AccuRev SCM plugin, I have submitted the PR and wanted to know what the next step would be to complete the process.  Thanks.

Isaac