Help for plugin maintenance

Tomasz Szandała

Aug 15, 2020, 5:36:36 AM8/15/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, marin...@gmail.com
Greetings All,
I am author of tiny plugin 'configuration-as-code-groovy-plugin'
Unfortunately I am busy (company, PhD, personal issues). I have very little time for plugin maintenance.
Is there anyone in the community, who is interested in helping with the plugin development?

Kind regards,
Tomasz

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 19, 2020, 1:54:50 PM8/19/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Tomasz,

I have recently hit an architectural issue in Jenkinsfile Runner (#359 - cannot use Groovy Hooks in JAR mode), and I am using JCasC: Groovy plugin as a workaround.
I cannot commit any feasible time to continuous maintenance and improvements due to personal reasons, but I can find some time to review and release pull requests from others.

Best regards,
Oleg