pipeline-maven adoption

Arnaud Héritier

Aug 6, 2020, 5:21:13 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi team,

  I would like to take ownership of the pipeline-maven plugin which is now abandoned by his previous maintainers (Cyrille and Alvaro).
  I am actively using this plugin and I know it very well (I worked with Cyrille on it) even if I never coded on it.
  There is a lot of refresh to do (and a big backlog of issues) for a plugin with 21K installations.
  I know Jenkins and Maven well and I have been part of these communities for a very long time.

  I am already maintaining several other Jenkins plugins (at least as much as I can).

Any objection ?

Cheers

-----
Arnaud Héritier
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Tim Jacomb

Aug 6, 2020, 5:52:33 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers, cyrille...@elastic.co
Adding Cyrille to cc

Tim Jacomb

Aug 6, 2020, 5:53:47 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers
FYI I got an out of office bounce from cyrille's email till August 24th

Arnaud Héritier

Aug 6, 2020, 6:30:20 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks Tim,

Cyrille's private email was in BCC.
I got his +1 but I am waiting he does the same here

There is no big urgency

--
Arnaud Héritier
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Cyrille Le Clerc

Aug 6, 2020, 6:42:42 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks Arnaud and Tim.

With great pleasure Arnaud. I don't have bandwidth anymore to contribute to Jenkins. It's very kind of you. I tried several times to get new maintainers taking over but it unfortunately didn't work.

My Jenkins.io account is blocked, can you proceed and change the maintainer list of the plugin to add Arnaud and remove me?

Cyrille

Tim Jacomb

Aug 6, 2020, 7:22:24 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Cyrille

Yes we can take care of that.

Arnaud can you send a PR to the permissions file and then we can get your access sorted out?

Thanks
Tim

Arnaud Héritier

Aug 6, 2020, 7:37:35 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 6, 2020, 7:51:28 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers

Permissions have been granted. Thanks for stepping up and taking ownership of the plugin Arnaud!
Welcome aboard (kinda)!

Arnaud Héritier

Aug 6, 2020, 8:01:50 AM8/6/20
to Jenkins Developers