Request to be added as Twitter admin

Alyssa Tong

Oct 21, 2020, 1:47:48 PM10/21/20
to Jenkins Dev
Hello,

I'd like to request to be added as admin for Twitter so I may help with tweets.  I am currently the Events officer for the project and driving the Jenkins is the Way initiative.

Thank you,
alyssa

Marky Jackson

Oct 21, 2020, 1:49:00 PM10/21/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1 from me

signature.asc

Arnaud Héritier

Oct 21, 2020, 2:06:45 PM10/21/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
Arnaud Héritier
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Slide

Oct 21, 2020, 4:49:32 PM10/21/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

Olblak

Oct 22, 2020, 3:20:33 AM10/22/20
to Jenkins Developers ML

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 22, 2020, 6:24:15 AM10/22/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Alyssa,

+1 from me as well. We would benefit from having more copy editors in social media accounts. Since we have a consensus here, please reach out to Tyler to get access. Since we operate through TweetDeck, you will also need to create your personal Twitter account. See https://github.com/jenkinsci/jep/tree/master/jep/10 for more info and guidelines

I can also add you as a LinkedIn content manager, Alyssa.

Best regards,
Oleg