Request to become a maintainer of the BouncyCastle API Plugin

Devin Nusbaum

Jun 1, 2018, 1:24:40 PM6/1/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Stephen Connolly, alvaro...@gmail.com
Hi everyone,

I would like to request to become a maintainer of the BouncyCastle API Plugin so that I can help keep it up to date.

I created a PR to update the version of the library in the plugin about a month ago. I mentioned the maintainers in a GitHub comment and sent an email to one of them in private asking if they could take a look, but have not heard anything back.

In case one of the current maintainers (CC'd) missed the previous notifications and is ok with adding me as a maintainer, I have already created a PR to repository-permissions-updater: jenkinsci/repository-permissions-updater#677.

Thanks!

Devin Nusbaum

Devin Nusbaum

Jun 1, 2018, 1:34:16 PM6/1/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Alvaro just approved jenkinsci/repository-permissions-updater#677, so this should be able to move forward.

Thanks!