OpenLab Testing

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Apr 25, 2019, 4:38:59 PM4/25/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
In my recent trip to Jenkins User Conference China, I met with folks from Huawei who are behind the OpenLab Testing project.

The way I understood it, it's basically a community and free compute resources for integration testing open-source solutions. I think their presentation is the best quick read material to help you understand where they are headed.

Is this something we can leverage? If there's any interest, I'm happy to make introductions. They are very open to collaborating with us.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Matt Sicker

Apr 25, 2019, 5:03:30 PM4/25/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
It certainly looks pretty neat, and their infrastructure for testing
could be great for testing more complicated plugin setups.

Matt Sicker
Senior Software Engineer, CloudBees