[Jenkins World 2018] - Graders wanted

Alyssa Tong

Apr 13, 2018, 12:09:08 PM4/13/18
to Jenkins Dev, jenkinsci-users
Hello,

I am looking for additional graders to join the Jenkins World (JW) review committee to help grade Jenkins World 2018 SF & EU proposals.

Time commitment expected:
  • JW SF: 137 Jenkins submissions.
  • JW EU: 76 Jenkins submissions at the moment but most likely will increase after close of CFP this Sunday.
What you get:
  • Pix, bio on the Committee webpage (part of JW website)
  • JW swag
  • Free conference ticket to JW
Criteria:
  • You love to read and has a keen mind for the latest and greatest, trendy technical topics
Pls respond to this thread if you're interested.

BR,
alyssa

Adrien Lecharpentier

Apr 13, 2018, 3:17:39 PM4/13/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to help as well. I submitted a subject to the French CFP, I don't know if that makes me inadmissible for the review.

-- Adrien

Le ven. 13 avr. 2018 à 20:46, Michael Pailloncy <michael....@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi Alyssa,

I would be very happy to help.

Cheers
Michaël

Jon Hermansen

Apr 13, 2018, 7:46:54 PM4/13/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, jenkins...@googlegroups.com
Hey Alyssa,

I'd love to participate, sign me up.

I'm a long time user of Jenkins, was co-organizer of the LA JAM, and more recently became the maintainer for a Jenkins plugin. I'd really like to take this opportunity to learn even more about Jenkins and related technologies. I also love reading and going to conferences. I believe we met at Jenkins World a few years ago.

Thanks!

Joseph P

Apr 14, 2018, 7:28:17 AM4/14/18
to Jenkins Developers
I'd appreciate the chance to help, been contributing to Jenkins project and a plugin maintainer. :)

BR,
Joseph

Joe Fair

Apr 15, 2018, 4:32:45 PM4/15/18
to Jenkins Developers
I'd be glad to help, too.
Joe

Girish Kg

Apr 16, 2018, 4:08:05 AM4/16/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I am interested. Please provide more details on the roles and responsibilities. Thanks.

Warm Regards
Girish KG

Warm Regards
.
....................//Girish KG

Oleg Nenashev

Apr 16, 2018, 5:02:20 AM4/16/18
to Jenkins Developers
Unfortunately I have to abstain due to personal reasons.
But I encourage other people to join the review board, it was an interesting activity in last 2 years.

BR, Oleg

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 10:08:05 AM UTC+2, Girish Kg wrote:
I am interested. Please provide more details on the roles and responsibilities. Thanks.

Warm Regards
Girish KG
On 16 April 2018 at 00:49, Joe Fair <j...@fairanswers.com> wrote:
I'd be glad to help, too.
Joe

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 12:09:08 PM UTC-4, alytong13 wrote:
Hello,

I am looking for additional graders to join the Jenkins World (JW) review committee to help grade Jenkins World 2018 SF & EU proposals.

Time commitment expected:
  • JW SF: 137 Jenkins submissions.
  • JW EU: 76 Jenkins submissions at the moment but most likely will increase after close of CFP this Sunday.
What you get:
  • Pix, bio on the Committee webpage (part of JW website)
  • JW swag
  • Free conference ticket to JW
Criteria:
  • You love to read and has a keen mind for the latest and greatest, trendy technical topics
Pls respond to this thread if you're interested.

BR,
alyssa

Alyssa Tong

Apr 16, 2018, 10:22:55 AM4/16/18
to Jenkins Dev
Hi Girish,

Basically you will be reviewing the submissions received and giving it a score, and or add comments (your opinion). That's it!

Thanks,
alyssa

Eric Kamara

Apr 17, 2018, 3:31:48 AM4/17/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alyssa,

I’m interested as well.

Warm Regards
.
....................//Girish KG

Girish Kg

Apr 17, 2018, 5:24:18 AM4/17/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, at...@cloudbees.com
Hi Alyssa,
I am good and please let me know what is the next step towards joining the review board.

Warm Regards
Girish KG

Alyssa Tong

Apr 17, 2018, 1:15:47 PM4/17/18
to Girish Kg, Jenkins Dev
Great! I'll add Girish and Eric Kamara as additional graders.

At this point we are in good shape with the amount of graders on hand. Thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive response.

BR,
alyssa

Joseph P

May 1, 2018, 11:28:36 AM5/1/18
to Jenkins Developers
Managed to grade everything 😅. This is going to be a great event! 😎

Alyssa Tong

May 1, 2018, 12:04:25 PM5/1/18
to Jenkins Dev
Thanks so much Joseph!! 😁