ANN: Jenkins 2020 Elections - Results

Oleg Nenashev

Dec 3, 2020, 5:52:46 PM12/3/20
to JenkinsCI Developers, Jenkins Users, Jenkins Elections Committee

Dear all,

We have finished the 2020 elections. On behalf of the Jenkins community and the elections committee, we congratulate all newly elected board members and officers! These roles are an essential part of Jenkins' community governance and well-being, and we are excited to see contributors taking these roles.

We would like to thank all candidates who participated this year. We had 9 governance board and 3 release officer candidates: Andrey Falko, Baptiste Mathius, Ewelina Wilkosz, Frederic Gurr, Gavin Mogan, Justin Harringa, Mark Waite, Marky Jackson, Steven Terrana, Victor Martinez, and Zhao Xiaojie (Rick). Regardless of the results, all of them are awesome community leaders who actively participate in the Jenkins project and represent its users. Their contributions are instrumental to the project’s success, and we highly appreciate them. Thank you!

Election results, effective on Dec 03:

We also thank Alex Earl, Alyssa Tong, R. Tyler Croy and Oliver Gondža who are stepping down from their roles this year. All of them have been long-time Jenkins community leaders, and we are looking forward to keeping working with them.

Raw election results can be found here: Governance Board elections, Release Officer Elections. If you are interested to learn more, please stay tuned for the announcement blogpost which should land soon (pull request). There is also a retrospective document available here, any feedback and suggestions will be appreciated!

Best regards,

Jenkins 2020 Elections Committee

Victor Martinez

Dec 4, 2020, 4:41:30 AM12/4/20
to Jenkins Developers
Congratulations to everyone <3 and especially thanks to the Elections Committee for all the effort with this election!!!

Manuel Ramón León Jiménez

Dec 4, 2020, 4:42:12 AM12/4/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Users, Jenkins Elections Committee
Congratulations!!!

Arnaud Héritier

Dec 4, 2020, 7:15:11 AM12/4/20
to Jenkins Developers, Jenkins Users, Jenkins Elections Committee
congratulations !

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 11:52 PM Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:

Arnaud Héritier
Twitter/Skype : aheritier

Baptiste Mathus

Dec 4, 2020, 2:58:07 PM12/4/20
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, Jenkins Developers, Jenkins Elections Committee
Congrats and thanks to the committee for the hard work!

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-users/CAFNCU-9uXd3WPqfYoG4cM%2BzufdoiVPBUQrtKA0FpBLNoYBj-QA%40mail.gmail.com.