Request to adopt build-blocker-plugin

Denis Mone

Oct 26, 2020, 8:15:58 AM10/26/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, frederi...@gmail.com, c.ku...@gmail.com
Hello all.
I'd like to adopt and maintain build-blocker plugin.

* Github ID: Denis1990
* Jenkins Infra Account: dmone

Thank you.

Gavin Mogan

Oct 26, 2020, 1:15:36 PM10/26/20
to Jenkins Developers, frederi...@gmail.com, c.ku...@gmail.com
Since the plugin isn't labeled ready for adoption, there is a 2 week waiting period

I see you tagged the original author in that PR, and cc'd them in this email, so I don't think you need anything more than to wait 2 weeks.

Gavin

Denis Mone

Nov 9, 2020, 5:38:24 AM11/9/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I've also filled the PR to repository-permission-updater repository-permissions-updater#1749

Denis1990 is the github username which will need merge permissions on the repo.

Denis Mone

Nov 16, 2020, 3:44:33 AM11/16/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
The two week period has passed. What else is left to do?

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 16, 2020, 10:09:37 AM11/16/20
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Denis,

Last time  Frederik Fromm  was active in the Jenkins organization was in 2015 from what I see.
Taking the 3 weeks interval sine the ownership request in email (with Maintainer in CC) and 7 days timeout for a permission request, we can transfer the ownership.
I have invited you to the GitHub organization, check your email inbox. Once you accept the invitation, you will have the merge permissions.

Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Denis Mone

Nov 16, 2020, 10:54:55 AM11/16/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello Oleg, Gavin and thank you for accepting my request.
I would like to be the default assignee on Jira if it is possible.
My jira username is dmone.

Oleg Nenashev

Nov 16, 2020, 11:13:52 AM11/16/20
to JenkinsCI Developers