CRITICLE: subversion plugin issue

Irfan Sayed

Sep 20, 2016, 7:37:20 AM9/20/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Just wanted to check , if current latest version of subversion plugin supports SVN version 1.9

one of our project is using SVN version 1.8. the moment they upgrade to 1.9 , getting following error :
ERROR: Failed to update file:///D:/Test
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL
svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///D:/Test'
svn: E125006: 'D:\Test\db\format' contains invalid filesystem format option 'addressing logical'
please let me know if this is the issue with subversion plugin. Appreciate your early response.
regards,

Laurent Malvert

Sep 20, 2016, 8:41:37 AM9/20/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
This is not an issue with the plugin. It's an issue with the subversion implementation invoked by the client and not being able to switch to the new repository format. As you mentioned, your server is using 1.8.

Please don't tag your request as critical. It's only critical for you and not for all users of this list. Thank you.

Laurent Malvert

Baptiste Mathus

Sep 20, 2016, 9:44:50 AM9/20/16
to Jenkins Developers
Laurent is right. This is *not* a support tracker.

Also, please use the users list next time to try and get help...