access latest build number

Irfan Sayed

Feb 7, 2015, 4:43:22 AM2/7/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
hi,

i need to access latest build number of another job.
for ex: i have two jobs A and B

in the job configuration of B job, i am executing one shell script which accept one parameter as build number. i need to provide latest build number of job A

how can i do that ? is there any rest API which gives the latest build number of job
regards
irfan

Baptiste Mathus

Feb 7, 2015, 5:21:12 AM2/7/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I think this is more a question for jenkinsci-users mailing list... Or are you in a plugin?

Cheers

Baptiste <Batmat> MATHUS - http://batmat.net
Sauvez un arbre,
Mangez un castor !

Irfan Sayed

Feb 7, 2015, 6:28:50 AM2/7/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
thanks.
using this url , i am getting other info as well.
can we get just last build number using API ?
otherwise, i have to get all these info and the write a parser to just get build number ?

regards
irfan

Daniel Beck

Feb 7, 2015, 7:02:28 AM2/7/15