[EVENT]: Jenkins World 2018 CFP is Open

Alyssa Tong

Jan 18, 2018, 7:59:41 PM1/18/18
to Jenkins Dev, jenkinsci-users
Hi All,

Jenkins World 2018 Call for Papers (CFP) launched yesterday.   We are looking for use case from Jenkins practitioner, contributors,  plugin developers, and users of all backgrounds and levels, from small start-ups to large scaled Jenkins instances.

This year's Jenkins World takes place in San Francisco, Sept 16 -19, additionally there will be a Jenkins World Europe taking place sometime in October, location is TBA.

CFP for both locations will be open for only 2 months, deadline is
March 18, 2018.

Looking forward to seeing many excellent submissions.

BR,
alyssa

Joseph P

Mar 5, 2018, 11:37:59 PM3/5/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Alyssa

Can't find any info on Jenkins World Europe to convince that I should be going :)
The latest CloudBees, Inc. newsletters mention Jenkins World Europe will be in Nice, France from October 23 to 25 but the link in the mail is not working and Google search is to no avail...

I know it might still be early but any info would be appreciated :)

/Joseph

Alyssa Tong

Mar 6, 2018, 3:47:17 PM3/6/18
to Jenkins Dev
Hi Joseph,

At this moment only the CFP is available for JW EU. The Jenkins World website will be updated later this wk to include JW EU (registration, location).  The home page for JW EU is currently under development, it's slated to be available end of this month.

Thnx,
alyssa