Propose viglesiasce as maintainer for Google Source Plugin

Vic Iglesias

Oct 9, 2019, 9:34:49 PM10/9/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, Andrey Stroilov
I'd like to propose myself as maintainer of the Google Source Plugin.

The plugin is currently in a broken state due to using deprecated APIs. I'd like to be able to merge a fix which builds on a patch from last year from Oleg:

+Andrey Stroilov (current maintainer) has agreed.

Thanks,

Vic

Marky Jackson

Oct 9, 2019, 9:42:01 PM10/9/19
to JenkinsCI Developers, Andrey Stroilov
Can you also open an issue in that repo and have Andrey +1 there?

Andrey Stroilov

Oct 10, 2019, 12:59:14 PM10/10/19
to Marky Jackson, JenkinsCI Developers
Confirming approval for this. Will +1 issue when it is created.

Marky Jackson

Oct 10, 2019, 1:08:50 PM10/10/19
to Andrey Stroilov, JenkinsCI Developers
Thank you kindly Andrey!

Vic Iglesias

Oct 10, 2019, 6:26:54 PM10/10/19
to Jenkins Developers

On Thursday, October 10, 2019 at 10:08:50 AM UTC-7, Marky Jackson wrote:
Thank you kindly Andrey!

On Oct 9, 2019, at 2:02 PM, 'Vic Iglesias' via Jenkins Developers <jenkin...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

I'd like to propose myself as maintainer of the Google Source Plugin.

The plugin is currently in a broken state due to using deprecated APIs. I'd like to be able to merge a fix which builds on a patch from last year from Oleg:

+Andrey Stroilov (current maintainer) has agreed.

Thanks,

Vic

Marky Jackson

Oct 10, 2019, 6:27:52 PM10/10/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Vic

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/759ff463-faa8-4794-a5fe-1a8d6f13969f%40googlegroups.com.

Vic Iglesias

Oct 18, 2019, 11:26:38 PM10/18/19
to Jenkins Developers
I believe I've gotten all the ducks in a row. Can someone flip the bit?

Thanks Vic

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 19, 2019, 2:47:39 AM10/19/19
to Jenkins Developers