Problems with the SSH plugins when running under - mvn hpi:run

steadyonabix

Sep 12, 2018, 4:26:57 AM9/12/18
to Jenkins Developers
I'm seeing these errors when starting up Jenkins via the mvn hpi:run task:

Sep 11, 2018 3:20:42 PM jenkins.InitReactorRunner$1 onTaskFailed
SEVERE: Failed Loading plugin SSH Credentials Plugin v1.10 (ssh-credentials)
java.io.IOException: SSH Credentials Plugin v1.10 failed to load.
 - Credentials Plugin v1.9.4 is older than required. To fix, install v1.16.1 or later.

 Sep 11, 2018 3:20:42 PM jenkins.InitReactorRunner$1 onTaskFailed
SEVERE: Failed Loading plugin Jenkins SSH Slaves plugin v1.8 (ssh-slaves)
java.io.IOException: Jenkins SSH Slaves plugin v1.8 failed to load.
 - SSH Credentials Plugin v1.10 failed to load. Fix this plugin first.

Is anyone aware if this is a known issue? I can't find anything about it online...

I'm nervous of trying to update these as the first time that I ran Jenkins in this fashion, I upgraded a number of plugins and found that Jenkins wouldn't start again.

So if anyone has seen this and came up with a viable solution I'd be glad to hear about it. Also, any help understanding how this task works its magic with the WAR would be appreciated.

 Cheers

Steady

Ullrich Hafner

Sep 12, 2018, 5:27:20 AM9/12/18
to Jenkins Developers
You need to update some dependencies in you pom. Make sure that you use a compatible set of dependencies. The maven enforcer will assist you with the problems of wrong and old dependencies.

signature.asc

Bradley Atkins

Sep 12, 2018, 11:54:49 AM9/12/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, you were right.

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/7D084702-6E9B-4888-AD38-BBF2D7B8CA93%40gmail.com.