Merge PR and release of requeue plugin

Dirk Thomas

Sep 6, 2016, 9:19:54 PM9/6/16
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, bwal...@gmail.com
Hi,

I recently made a pull request for the `requeue` plugin (https://github.com/jenkinsci/jobrequeue-plugin/pull/3). Since the maintainer is not responsive I would like to ask for either of the following two:

* someone with commit access merge the PR and do a release
* grant me access to do the above (I have never done a Jenkins plugin release though)
  * My GitHub name: dirk-thomas
  * My Jenkins account: dthomas

Thank you,
- Dirk

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 8, 2016, 4:50:25 PM9/8/16
to Jenkins Developers, bwal...@gmail.com
Hi,

I'm fine with it.
The common practice is that we wait for 1 or 2 weeks for the response from the maintainer

BR, Oleg