Adding ListViewColumn to Multibranch Folder view in SCMSource plugin!?

Dominik Ruf

Mar 16, 2017, 8:51:54 AM3/16/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I'm currently creating a SCMSource plugin and I'd like add an additional ListViewColumn that is only visible on Multibranch Pipeline projects that are using my SCMSource plugin.
Is there way to do this?

cheers
Dominik

Stephen Connolly

Mar 16, 2017, 9:08:43 AM3/16/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Not at this time

Dominik Ruf

Mar 20, 2017, 9:09:04 AM3/20/17
to Jenkins Developers
Okay thanks for the info.

Can/should I create a feature request somewhere or is this already planed?

Am Donnerstag, 16. März 2017 14:08:43 UTC+1 schrieb Stephen Connolly:
Not at this time

On 16 March 2017 at 12:51, Dominik Ruf <domin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm currently creating a SCMSource plugin and I'd like add an additional ListViewColumn that is only visible on Multibranch Pipeline projects that are using my SCMSource plugin.
Is there way to do this?

cheers
Dominik

Stephen Connolly

Mar 20, 2017, 9:29:23 AM3/20/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Create an issue to at least track the decision (i.e. It will either be accepted and planned or rejected and closed)

Sent from my phone