[ANN] Basic Branch Build Strategies plugin

Stephen Connolly

Jan 4, 2018, 7:46:51 AM1/4/18
to jenkins...@googlegroups.com, jenkin...@googlegroups.com
If you are using Multibranch, you may be interested in:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/basic-branch-build-strategies-plugin

Checkout the documentation:

This extension plugin will enable things like:

* Not rebuilding PRs if only the target branch changed

* Automatically building tags that were "created" within a specific time window

If somebody wants to take their hand at implementing https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-48792 this would be very welcome. Until there is an implementation of JENKINS-48792 we cannot kill off https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-47859 and I am not sure when I will next get a window to code stuff up...

But anyway!

Enjoy (once the release is synced)