My video tutorial series on plugin dev for Jenkins at Apache

Stephen Connolly

Oct 30, 2017, 2:56:36 PM10/30/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
I’ve been recording a series of (approx 20min) videos focused on getting better usage of Jenkins at Apache.

The first episode is live.

https://youtu.be/W8BRtJmq_2Y

The second is a “double episode” as I wanted to get to an MVP.

If you are interested in plugin development you might like the series
--
Sent from my phone

Stephen Connolly

Oct 30, 2017, 3:01:14 PM10/30/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Oh and these are all live, unscripted and unedited. Stuff goes wrong and stuff even goes unexpectedly right (episode 3) but I believe that’s more interesting as it shows how to solve issues with developing in Jenkins

Joseph P

Oct 30, 2017, 4:15:42 PM10/30/17
to Jenkins Developers
Stephen awesome vids :)

Is this another attempt at getting me to implement SCM Source for Accurev? :P
I'll definitely keep a eye out for these videos <3

Once work allows me to focus on Accurev Plugin, sure.

Stephen Connolly

Oct 30, 2017, 4:28:05 PM10/30/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Actually Hervé Boutemy at Maven was wondering how we (Maven) could use Jenkins more effectively.

My email description was not doing justice, and I realised that people needed a new series on plugin development.

Blogs can take a lot of effort to write, plus sometimes it’s better to see someone solving something going wrong rather than been shown a perfect lit path...

Hence, live, unscripted and unedited!

Glad to hear you like them!