'Core' team permissions cleanup

Daniel Beck

Nov 30, 2017, 8:55:18 AM11/30/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi everyone,

As part of an effort to clean up the permissions in the jenkinsci GitHub organization[1][2], the following users have been removed from the 'Core' team that grants access to repos like jenkinsci/jenkins, developer tools, or various bundled libraries:

albers
b2jrock
bap2000
bealeaj1214
celgemark
csimons
dapak
dnadolny
emanuelez
ericsmalling
jernst
kingfai
lacostej
manolo
marco-miller
molekamp
mrebasti
oldelvet
redlab
swiest

All of them have had no notable activity across the entire jenkinsci organization in the past 24 months, or even longer.

While several of them have made significant contributions in the past, they're not currently making use of these permissions, so I removed these accounts from the 'Core' team.

All are welcome to join again once they resume contributing -- I'd just rather not see a compromised inactive GitHub account mess up some of our most important repositories.

Daniel

1: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/ksKAsmsmVng/lG2lNEaJBQAJ
2: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jenkinsci-dev/UMzB3DMiyrs/UgMXfq-1BQAJ