Can't deploy Jenkins plugin to Jenkins artifacts (marketplace)

Dennis Gu

Jun 11, 2020, 3:11:24 PM6/11/20
to Jenkins Developers
I start to get permission error to publish our Jenkins plugin to Jenkins artifacts today (works last week), I noticed there are some works going to in Jenkins and it is blocked by purpose.
Is there anyone know when it will be restored? so I can planning my date to publish my Jenkins plugin to marketplace?
thank you.
Dennis

Gavin Mogan

Jun 11, 2020, 3:50:11 PM6/11/20
to Jenkins Developers
as soon as possible.  I would guess before next week, and hopefully before tomorrow. But oleg has said in other threads that he intends to write up a post soon about current status.