Approval for XebiaLabs patron message

Daniel Beck

Aug 7, 2015, 10:23:44 AM8/7/15
to Jenkins Developers
Hi everyone,

As I mentioned in the governance meeting this week, I recently noticed that XebiaLabs donated to the Patron program in late 2014 (for Q1/2015), but we didn't run their message. To compensate, I offered to run their message for the rest of this year (rest of Q3 + Q4).

Unfortunately I only got their new message today, so I'd like to get approval for it via this list as to not delay this any further by waiting for the next governance meeting:

http://jenkinsci.github.io/patron/tester.html?caption=Go+from+JenkinsCI+to+Enterprise+CD+with+XebiaLabs&link=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xebialabs.com%2Fproducts&blurb=Automate+your+deployments%2C+manage+your+Continuous+Delivery+pipelines+and+make+sense+of+your+test+results+across+Jenkins+jobs.&logo=https%3A%2F%2Fxebialabs.com%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fxl-78x78.png

You can check out their previous message below, it's similar:
https://github.com/jenkinsci/patron/blob/gh-pages/messages.xml#L131...L134

I'd appreciate if you could +1 this request.

Thanks!

Daniel

Alyssa Tong

Aug 7, 2015, 10:45:14 AM8/7/15
to Jenkins Dev
+1 :o)

alyssa

Daniel

Oleg Nenashev

Aug 9, 2015, 4:05:48 PM8/9/15
to Jenkins Developers
+1

Ullrich Hafner

Aug 9, 2015, 6:21:20 PM8/9/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
+1
signature.asc

Mark Waite

Aug 9, 2015, 6:31:04 PM8/9/15
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

ogondza

Aug 10, 2015, 3:42:15 AM8/10/15
to Jenkins Developers, m...@beckweb.net
+1

--
oliver

Daniel Beck

Aug 10, 2015, 11:52:04 AM8/10/15
to Jenkins Developers
Thanks everyone!

I set up the XebiaLabs message as well as one of the CloudBees messages approved in the last meeting.