Missing TagsAction?

jxpe...@godaddy.com

Apr 22, 2018, 11:54:35 AM4/22/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all

I have a plugin which implements the GraphListener extension point, and I'd like to be able to get the status tags, but for some reason none of the FlowNodes passed to my plugin have them.

I CAN see the synthetic stage tag on one node, and I can see the status tags persisted in the build xml, just not in my plugin.

Does anyone know why it might no be available in GraphListener.onNewHead(), or have any pointers on how to find them?

Thanks
Jeff

jxpe...@godaddy.com

Apr 23, 2018, 1:41:50 AM4/23/18
to Jenkins Developers
Looks like user error - I was looking at the wrong FlowNode. My bad.