2019 Elections: List of nominees

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oct 8, 2019, 7:48:06 PM10/8/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
As per the post, here's the nominees to various positions:

Board (we are electing 3 in addition to Kohsuke and Tyler who currently serve)
  • Tracy Miranda
  • Mark Waite
  • Oleg Nenashev
  • Alex Earl
  • Marky Jackson
  • Jesse Glick
  • Oliver Gondza
  • Ullrich Hafner
  • Zhao Xiaojie (aka Rick to many of you)
Documentation Officer
  • Mark Waite
Events  Officer
  • Alyssa Tong
  • Oleg Nenashev
Infra Officer
  • Olivier Vernin
  • Marky Jackson
Release Officer
  • Oliver Gondza
Security Officer
  • Daniel Beck
  • Wadeck Follonier

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oleg Nenashev

Oct 9, 2019, 6:55:01 PM10/9/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hi all,

Thanks a lot to whomever nominated me for the event officer position, it is much appreciated. As it was discussed with the Jenkins board, I would be willing to become an event officer role if there was no other nominees. But there is another nomination. I will still run for the Board position, but I would like to withdraw my name from the Event officer election.

Why? I indeed help to organize a lot of events, including GSoC, Hacktoberfest, meetups, etc. And I will keep doing so. But for me such events are an instrument to building a stronger community, getting user feedback and to ensuring Jenkins' future by facilitating changes in critical areas. It is an extremely important instrument, of course. I like small events and direct communications with users/developers, conferences/booths/budgets/etc. - not so much. But big events are a critical part for the Jenkins community, and this is the most important part of the Event officer role. This position deserves having a professional event and marketing program manager like Alyssa. I will be happy to continue working with Alyssa in the Advocacy and Outreach SIG and sharing the load like it happens now.

Best regards,
Oleg Nenashev

Ullrich Hafner

Oct 10, 2019, 4:13:10 AM10/10/19
to Jenkins Developers, Kohsuke Kawaguchi
I have added my statement as well.

Am 09.10.2019 um 01:56 schrieb Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org>:

Hi there,

You were nominated for the upcoming election. I'd like to request that you provide your personal statement for your candidacy --- I'd imagine something that explains people who you are, your past involvement with the Jenkins project, etc. Please add it to here.

Alternatively, if you'd rather withdraw, please let me know as well.

My apologies for a short time line, but I need to assemble this by Oct 11th.

Thanks!
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

R. Tyler Croy

Oct 10, 2019, 9:29:23 AM10/10/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
(replies inline)

On Wed, 09 Oct 2019, Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

> As per [1]the post, here's the nominees to various positions:

Thanks to Tracy and Kohsuke for pushing this along, we're definitely overdue :)

--
GitHub: https://github.com/rtyler

GPG Key ID: 0F2298A980EE31ACCA0A7825E5C92681BEF6CEA2
signature.asc

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oct 10, 2019, 10:16:37 PM10/10/19
to JenkinsCI Developers
I apologize for the ball drop. There were a few emails stuck in the moderation queue that I failed to process. As a result, the following additions are made:

On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:47 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org> wrote:
As per the post, here's the nominees to various positions:

Board (we are electing 3 in addition to Kohsuke and Tyler who currently serve)
  • Tracy Miranda
  • Mark Waite
  • Oleg Nenashev
  • Alex Earl
  • Marky Jackson
  • Jesse Glick
  • Oliver Gondza
  • Ullrich Hafner
  • Zhao Xiaojie (aka Rick to many of you)
Daniel Beck

Documentation Officer
  • Mark Waite
Events  Officer
  • Alyssa Tong
  • Oleg Nenashev
Zhao Xiaojie (aka Rick to many of you)

Infra Officer
  • Olivier Vernin
  • Marky Jackson
Release Officer
  • Oliver Gondza
Security Officer
  • Daniel Beck
  • Wadeck Follonier

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Daniel Beck

Oct 11, 2019, 5:22:57 AM10/11/19
to Jenkins Developers, Kohsuke Kawaguchi

> On 11. Oct 2019, at 04:16, Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org> wrote:
>
> I apologize for the ball drop. There were a few emails stuck in the
> moderation queue that I failed to process. As a result, the following
> additions are made:
>
> On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:47 AM Kohsuke Kawaguchi <k...@kohsuke.org> wrote:
>
>> (…)
>> Board (we are electing 3 in addition to Kohsuke and Tyler who currently
>> serve)
>> (…)
>> Daniel Beck

Thanks for the nomination, but I am currently not interested in being a board member.