Release not showing up

Steve Springett

Jan 25, 2019, 1:41:59 AM1/25/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I released a new version of the OWASP Dependency-Track plugin yesterday, but it still hasn’t shown up on the update site.  The version in question is 2.1.0.

Anything I need to do to make this available?

—Steve

Raphael Pionke

Jan 25, 2019, 2:25:31 AM1/25/19
to Jenkins Developers
Hello,

i'm experiencing the same problem. I released a new version of the Performance-Signature-* plugins but it still hasn't shown up on the update center.
And the update-center was last updated at 2019-01-22 21:18: https://updates.jenkins.io/

Raphael

Joseph P

Jan 25, 2019, 12:30:21 PM1/25/19
to Jenkins Developers
The best place to post issues and see issues for infrastructure is here: https://issues.jenkins.io/projects/INFRA

Daniel Beck

Jan 25, 2019, 3:03:19 PM1/25/19
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Temporary infra issue due to the maintenance earlier this week. Should be resolved now, or very soon.