[Adopt a plugin] crowd2-plugin

Martin Spielmann

Jun 4, 2018, 3:04:24 PM6/4/18
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com, gentoo....@gmail.com
Hi all,

as discussed in https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-27070 I
would love to help out fixing the open issues of crowd2-plugin. It is
not marked for apoption yet, but it saw its last commit four years!
ago.

My account username is pingunaut, I'm already maintaining the small
schedule-build plugin.

Best regards,
Martin

Kanstantsin Shautsou

Jun 6, 2018, 5:36:47 PM6/6/18
to Jenkins Developers
As i already wrote to somebody else, i'm not maintaining this plugin anymore. Dealing with acegi-security is waste of time in 2018 year.
Also please remove me from jira assigns.
Huge refactoring to the right acegi/jenkins api consumption is still available in branch (remember me works for non SSO configuration, SSO needs fix/change in one place). If you want to have correct plugin implementation you can end refactored and cleaned code.

Oleg Nenashev

Jun 6, 2018, 5:57:03 PM6/6/18
to Jenkins Developers
Hi Martin and Kanstantin,

Thanks Kanstantin! I consider the response as a confirmation, and I'd guess the previous thread was here. The new maintainer has never committed something, so I do not consider him as a maintainer. I removed you from JIRA assigns.

Martin, I have transferred ownership to you. If you are not in the Jenkinsci GitHub organization, you should receive an email. Once you are ready to release, you will also need to update https://github.com/jenkins-infra/repository-permissions-updater/blob/master/permissions/plugin-crowd2.yml

Welcome aboard!

Best regards,
Oleg