Jenkins Jira migration has started

Mark Waite

Nov 9, 2020, 9:13:24 AM11/9/20
to Jenkins Developers
As previously announced, Jenkins Jira is now offline for scheduled maintenance.  Expected maintenance window is 4 hours.  At conclusion of the maintenance window, we expect to be online and running Jira 8, hosted on a server managed by the Linux Foundation.

Francisco Javier Fernandez

Nov 10, 2020, 2:48:11 AM11/10/20
to Jenkins Developers
Mark, I'm trying to log in but I always get an error message as if my user and/or password are invalid. Are you aware of any any issue with the authentication or did I miss any step I should have taken?

Olblak

Nov 10, 2020, 8:23:50 AM11/10/20
to Jenkins Developers ML
Hey  Francisco

Can you give it another try?

Francisco Javier Fernandez

Nov 10, 2020, 9:35:47 AM11/10/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Still the same, Olivier. And if I try to recover the password I get this response (using email or username):

Screenshot(066).png

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Jenkins Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jenkinsci-dev/62eeef92-fd5a-47d0-acde-62b68249a218%40www.fastmail.com.

--
Best regards,

Francisco J. Fernández
Senior Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.

Daniel Beck

Nov 10, 2020, 10:16:12 AM11/10/20
to JenkinsCI Developers
Wrong site. accounts.jenkins.io is the correct one, the link has since been fixed in Jira.

--

Daniel Beck

Senior Software Engineer
CloudBees, Inc.

Francisco Javier Fernandez

Nov 10, 2020, 10:50:21 AM11/10/20
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Daniel! Now I can access.

Ullrich Hafner

Nov 12, 2020, 9:26:58 AM11/12/20
to Jenkins Developers
Did we disable email notifications in the new instance?  Seems that I do not get any updates via email anymore.

(On the other hand: I now get push notifications on my iPad, since the new version supports the mobile Jira app, this is a huge improvement!!!)

Am 09.11.2020 um 15:13 schrieb Mark Waite <mark.ea...@gmail.com>:

As previously announced, Jenkins Jira is now offline for scheduled maintenance.  Expected maintenance window is 4 hours.  At conclusion of the maintenance window, we expect to be online and running Jira 8, hosted on a server managed by the Linux Foundation.

Mark Waite

Nov 12, 2020, 9:44:06 AM11/12/20
to jenkinsci-dev
We didn't intend to disable email notifications but others are reporting the same result.  Investigation is happening now.

Tim Jacomb

Nov 12, 2020, 10:14:10 AM11/12/20
to Jenkins Developers
Good it's not just me, Daniel Beck has done some investigation and found that I still receive emails in the INFRA project but not the JENKINS project =/