Jenkins mark usage request from TechMatrix

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Sep 8, 2017, 8:49:20 PM9/8/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

TechMatrix is organizing a one-day event in Japan that they would like to call “Jenkins Day Japan.” TechMatrix is a partner of CloudBees, I personally know their people well, and they are in a time zone that makes it impossible for them to attend this meeting, which is why this is coming from me.

TechMatrix also employs a number of organizers of Japan Jenkins User Group. The event invites several speakers from “Jenkins Automotive and Embedded Day,” which was approved for sub-licensing earlier this year, and therefore it is expected to be an event of a similar feel.

I've put this up as an agenda for Sep 15th project meeting to be able to get a decision there. If you have any concerns or objections, please chime in on this thread prior to the meeting, so that I can address them.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Oleg Nenashev

Sep 9, 2017, 6:15:38 PM9/9/17
to Jenkins Developers
Hi,

I am fine the request itself. The only concern is the meeting date.
According to the previous governance meeting, we meet on September 13 (Wednesday, as usual).
Have I missed the change?

BR, Oleg

Daniel Beck

Sep 9, 2017, 6:29:00 PM9/9/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com

> On 10. Sep 2017, at 00:15, Oleg Nenashev <o.v.ne...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Have I missed the change?

Safe to assume a typo, I fixed the wiki page.

Kohsuke Kawaguchi

Sep 13, 2017, 1:22:49 PM9/13/17
to jenkin...@googlegroups.com
The link appears to serve nothing useful now. This is direct link to the agenda.
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi